Alex Mayers, Customer Services
Healthcode’s friendly customer service team are always happy to help if you have any technical queries and we aim to resolve issues quickly so you can get back to work.
However, to ensure the security of our customers we can only help if the person calling in has the correct ID and contact details. Sharing or ‘inheriting’ someone else’s credentials may seem like a harmless shortcut so you can get on with the task in hand but it could become a cause of frustration if you need to call customer services and your details don’t match those on our system.
At this point, we would have to carry out security checks and set up a new ID so you can carry on using Healthcode’s products and services and of course, we won’t be able to answer your query until this happens.
Help us help you
We want all our customers to benefit from an efficient and responsive service from Healthcode so here is how you can help:
- Tell Healthcode if you are about to move to pastures new so we can update our systems. You can do this by emailing email@example.com.
- Make setting up a new Healthcode ID part of the practice handover process. Healthcode do not charge to add a new user. Simply contact our Customer Services team, answer a few simple questions and we’ll generate what’s needed.
- Your Healthcode account holds sensitive data. Follow data protection regulations and never share your ID with others.
- Have your ID and contact details to hand when calling Healthcode customer services or complete our user login request form.
- Try Harley if you need support or information from Healthcode outside office hours. Our helpbot is available 24/7 to answer your queries and can arrange for a member of the team to call if necessary. Additionally, we have a dedicated chat team available from 6:00am until 8:00pm 7 days a week to help reset passwords and unlock accounts. Simply click on the Harley icon on the bottom right of the Healthcode website to get started.