To prove our commitment to safeguarding our systems and data, and reinforcing our capabilities as a provider of managed secured services, Healthcode are Cyber Essentials (CE) Certified.
Our Cyber Essentials accreditation was awarded following stringent independent evaluation of our systems by IASME. As a company, we have demonstrated our adherence to national best practice standards in five key areas:
- Ensuring secure access to networks.
- Configuring systems to minimise vulnerability to cyber attack.
- Restricting access to data and services to authorised users.
- Ensuring all applications are equipped with the latest security updates.
- Maintaining up-to-date virus and malware protection.