A central point of reference and information source
Industry-wide solution facilitating integration, transparency and collaboration. An online central point of reference and information source that:
- Complete one recognition application form for multiple insurers, saving duplication of effort.
- Reduced waiting time for verification checks.
- A smooth transition into the private healthcare sector.
- Build and maintain practice capabilities and practice rights.
- Market your services and expertise in your practice profile.
- Designed for new and existing private practitioners.
- Streamline the recognition process.
- Eliminate the paperwork and duplication involved in recognising practitioners.
- Receive alerts and fitness to practise warnings.
- Access to the most current data for recognised providers.
- In a future phase, the PPR will also streamline the practising privileges process by providing hospitals with a central source of information about practitioner practice capabilities and rights.
For patient safety
- Transparency of practitioner capabilities and administration rights.
- Enables healthcare professionals and organisations to make informed decisions.
For more information visit: www.theppr.org.uk