• ePractice New User Interface is launced. An effort to deliver cross-browser compatibility and improved usability.
• The Private Practice Register (PPR), is launched. A sector-wide directory and register of specialists offering services in the Private Healthcare Sector.
• Piloting the new ePractice user interface with cross browser compatibility.
• Due to further expansion Healthcode gain another floor for more space of the office block located in Staines.
• Development of Enhanced Clearing Services for Aviva to improve electronic billing for Providers.
• The Secure Messaging service is re-launched with enhancements to make communication between Providers and Insurers easier.
• The Clinical Coding Toolkit is developed with new features including Code Search using a Body Map.
• Cleared Invoice Tracking allows insurers to instantly view online information on the invoice as it was submitted to Healthcode.
• Credit Control is introduced for ePractice manager users to enable the tracking of invoices for accurate debt management.
• Launched ePractice App. The App complements ePractice customers by offering real time information and the ability to manage their practice securely and take direct control of their business.
• Introduction of Price Screening to improve the efficiency, ease of use and effectiveness of the electronic billing process.
• Clinical coding expands to cover cross-border classifications. Medical insurance companies operating internationally can now translate different sets of medical coding used for medical billing to a common standard.
• HRG tariffs can now also be determined via the toolkit where NHS patients are treated privately.
We move offices due to on-going expansion.
• Infrastructure refreshed, with our new hosting platform ensuring we have the capacity to provide the highest quality of service and roll out new products and services as our clients' needs develop.
• PHIN project commences (formally Hellenic), and we undertake the collection and processing of patient level data for private patients in private hospitals.
ISO Accreditation, achieving ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification demonstrates our commitment to maintaining data security of the highest standards.
Online Practice Management system launched offering quick, secure access to information needed to manage all aspects of a private practice.
• Launch of Clinical Coding Toolkit allows providers to translate private health codes to public health codes and vice versa.
• Online pre-authorisation facility introduced for hospitals to request confirmation that planned procedure is covered under patient's insurance policy.
Small volume insurers and third party administrators gain access to Online Medical Billing service.
Online Medical Billing service expanded, providing specialists, medical secretaries and practice managers with tools to manage all key patient billing tasks.
Secure Messaging Service introduced allowing hospitals, insurers and specialists to securely transfer confidential messages via the Healthcode network.
Membership Enquiry service introduced to enable providers to trace patient insurance records online with near real-time processing.
• Launch of medical bills clearing system allowing the distribution and validation of hospitals and specialist bills to private medical insurers.
• Launch of ePractice biller – online medical billing system for specialists and private practices.
• Introduced Industry Standard Charge Codes to facilitate electronic billing.